Transforming Peoples to Transform Nations The Gospel must first be preached unto all Nations (Mark:13-10)
- We believe in God Father, Infinite, Personal, Holy, Love and Justice, the Creator and the Sustainer of the Universe.We believe in Jesus Christ, the unique God-Man
- We believe in the virginal birth of Jesus Christ, in his incarnated life, in the authority of his teaching, in his expiatory death, in his historical resurrection.
- We believe that all men are sinners and that eternal salvation comes only through a personal faith in Jesus Christ, the only mediator between God and men.We believe in the Jesus Christ personal return to the Earth, when he will come to get his church, made up by those who received by faith the salvation in Christ Jesus, and demonstrate this faith through a life of obedience to the teachings of gospel.
- We believe in the exclusiveness of the authority of the Scriptures (The Old and The New Testaments) in matters of religion, being the Scriptures the only inspired and truly registration of God's Self Revelation to mankind.
- We believe that the main task of the Church is to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to every man and woman in the whole world.
- We believe that the Church should be concerned with the spiritual, physical and social needs and conditions of the humankind, and that it is the Church's obligation to do the best that can be done in order to help to meet these spiritual, physical and social needs.
- We believe that all men and women are made under God's image, and that every individual, independent of race, religion, sex, color, education, social status or age, has an intrinsic dignity, reason why they must be respected and served, and never exploited.
- We believe that because man was created by God, part of his culture is rich in beauty and goodness; but because man has fallen from God's grace, all his culture (uses and costumes) are poisoned by sin, and part of it can be of demoniac inspiration.
- We believe that all the different cultures should be scrutinized by the Gospel of Jesus Christ, with its own criterion of truth, justice and moral values.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, by whose grace sinners are today justified and born again, transformed in the image of Christ, brought into the fellowship of the Church (through the baptism) and sent to serve God in the world.
- We believe that God is Infinite and Personal and mankind was created as personal beings, in his "image and likeness", with the capability of entering in a personal relationship with the Creator.
- We believe that through prayer one can enter into a personal relationship with God and that prayer is an intercessory tool to move God's heart in favor of oneself or in favor of others.
- We believe there is no distance in prayer and that men should always pray without ceasing.